Saturday, January 18, 2014

Gift of 7th Room

Watched an epic movie on TV today! I was switching from channel to channel to find the proper program to watch and this happen to be showing.
The little girl caught my attention because she is so cute o^-^o
It is a comedy but it is also a very touching movie! They also talk about sailor moon, my favorite cartoon when i was young! I have their sticker-cards too *FEELING REALLY PROUD*  Hahahaha!
Definitely worth watching!
I must warn chu, some parts are really really very sad T-T

The movie is about the special bond between father and daughter/son and loyalty between cell mates.
Just watch it and you will know what i mean ~
七號房的禮物 Gift of 7th Room




Felt so much better after letting all out!
I miss the times where we go MIA just to get out of this crazy world for a few hours! I really wanna do that again! I'm still living in self-denial!!! I don't want school to start or week 3 to come!!!