Saturday, January 11, 2014

Sick is for the weak!

Yes, I'm weak! Imma 病了
It has been a week and im barely recovering from my flu :(
Such a sickening year! I fell sick on like the 4th day of new year?
It is like the worst combination of sickness.
I felt really uncomfortable that day. Then the doctor told me I've got stomach flu, flu and sore throat. I didn't know that uncomfortable feeling in my tummy is due to stomach flu! I did something embarrassing in the clinic too. Hahahaha! The clinic bed was so damn high, i couldn't sit up so i hung there for a while before getting on the bed and the doc was like looking at me OPPS! HAHAHA! then she ask me what's wrong with my tummy, so i said "Just a little (with a slang) uncomfy" UNCOMFY UNCOMFY UNCOMFY! OPPS AGAIN! Hehehehe! I was so lazy to say uncomfortable and uncomfy just blurted out

This is flu is so terrible! I need to recover fast! I must recover fast!
Bless me and my really weak immune system!

ANYWAYS! I bought clothes for my kitties for Chinese New Year!
My mom think that im insane because i spent too much on the cat! Oh wells, everybody need to have new clothes for new year right? Yup!
TA-DA! Such a cutie! The rest of the cats were so reluctant to wear the new clothes! Imma find a way to make them wear clothes!!! OPPS! Havent upload the pic yet!
Alright i will upload a family portrait of the cats wearing their clothes soon HAHAHAHA!

That's all folks!
I kind of miss blogging.