Sunday, April 22, 2012

Getting started

Sort out all my feelings and set my priorities already. Im a happy person once again ~
So now, all i have to do is to mug hard and get good results, i mean extremely good results.
I was rather slack today. Went ahma's house for lunch then cousins came my house to slack!
I must say this, Mommmmy's food is especially ummmm hmmm hmmmm(i mean delicious, if you get the wrong idea) I think my mom can open a restaurant but again, i think everyone else have the same thinking about their mom's cook :( MY MOM'S FOOD ARE REALLY REALLY NICE! Ah ma's foood are epicly nice as well, duhhh She is my mother's mother leh! How about mine? Hahaha. I cant cook :/ The best food i cooked thus far is none other that maggie! Okay, maybe my cooking skills will better as i get older.

I have been watching my girlfriend is guminho! I totally love lee seung gi and shin min ah :B