Sunday, April 29, 2012

Best K-pop Drama ^_^

I finished watching my gf is a guminho :B Hehehe, i was a little too addictive && bought the dvd :x




Shin min ah is totally beyond beautiful! She is way way way way way way too pretty! Although i got dimples like hers but i dont have big big eyes, slim slim body & long long legs like her :( She got a perfect body!!! Envy*Envy*Envy*
Hahahaha! She soooo pretty right? YEA!

Apart from shin min ah, im going to show you my ideal bf!
YEA, you got it right! He is none other than prince lee seung gi ! HEHEHE o^-^
I want my future bf to be like him *wishing*
He is so talented. He can act, sing and host !!! I think i started liking him since 2010? Cant remember, when i started watching brilliant legacy. He was a little emo in the show but in mgiag, his cuteness huh.... MAXIMUM! He not only cute right? He is also handsome and humorous! You should watch 'Strong Heart' and '2Day1Night' You will be like me, falling in love with him Heheeeeeheeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeee o^-^






 So.... Let's put them together :B 

 

 Heeheeeeeheee! Cuteness overload! You should watch! Okay, some of my friends didnt like it, maybe they are too mature in the relationship aspect. Oh well... too bad then! I just love this drama
&& i wont deny that im affected by K-POP. Wooohoooo!

Alright, this is the other main character! Hmmm, my maid like him very much in the drama. He's handsome and cool but too cool huh, dont really like. I like how he is outside of the drama, catch him on strong heart then you will know what i mean. 

Let me make a confession. I did tear a little while watching some of the very sad part. I just... just... cant hold back! HAHAHAHA! come on, i bet you cried while watching them being separated! I hate it when both minho and dae woong deny they like each other and minho will disappear from dae woong Arggghhh!

Since i finished watching the drama, i shall head back to the books *BIG BIG BIG BIGGEST SIGH HAIZ* no more late night drama on E-city :( 
Gear up for the battle(A level) Bring it on! >:(