Thursday, May 10, 2012

i hate school, as of now!

Sigh! Had been in this mood-less state for quite some time, cant seem to get rid of it :(
I dont like to go school !!! I screwed my chem SPA today :( AHHHHH just kill me *BANG 
School is totally not fun anymore ! Really really not fun. The class is not even bonded not to mention about class spirit Hai! i hate this competitive environment, i cant even breathe! Somehow, i know i need to hang on and bloody achieve my good grade. 
EEEEEEEEE DONT LIKE SCHOOL !!!! 

On a happier note, its STILL MAY :D 
Im still wondering whether i should hold a birthday party a not :/ 
very very troublesome if i would to hold a party but it would be hell load of fun yeah! Hahahahaha! Mothers' day and Bro's birthday coming up~ Then it will be my birthday o^-^o excited much
Lets get through all the boring school first then enjoy JUNE HOLIDAYS :D then mug like a nerd then get through A level successfully then PARTTTEYYY ALL THE WAY ! 
Before that, i need to get serious and focus  >:( i seemed to focus better at night but next day got school!!!! Never mind, holidays coming, can study at night til very very late, i like!
A level, please be kind to me T-T 
"Its called A-level for a reason" Now i get it :/