Sunday, April 08, 2012

A visit to the Chinese Medicial Hall

I forgot to mention that i witnessed a marriage proposal at timbre! It was damn sweeeeet but i thought if the girl will to hesitate for a moment before agreeing to the proposal would bring up the atmosphere at timbre last night. I mean, we all will be shouting "SAY YESSSSS!" Hahahaha! 
Anyway, i went to check on my knee today, it was getting worst as day goes by. I went to this chinese physician, i was quite positive about my legs before visiting the physician. However, while the physician was examining my legs, i got a little nervous. Then he told me that my injured knee cause my right leg to "shrink" as in i got this long-short leg! I was obviously scared so i asked if my legs would permanently be like this(One long and one short leg) :O He literally give me a -.- face and then replied that i just injured my knee and the muscle caused ... blahblahblahblah then he did something then my right leg seemed to be as long as my left leg. That explained a lot on why i always feel that im resting more on my right leg. Anyway, thanks to the physician, my leg is back to normal :D but the sad part is i cant do any, i repeat, ANY exercise that involve bending of my knee e.g bball, badminton and even running :( ! Sad enough? NO! He added this "Please stop playing intense sports for 2-3months" Gosh, just kill me!! The lady at the reception told me to rest for 2 weeks before playing sports. So i suppose, it just 2 weeks right? Hehehe! The physician also told me not to bend my knee. I find this instruction difficult to follow, ive been bending my knee now and then, when i sit down, when i stand up from my seat and when im walking -.-! Hopefully my leg will heal real soon! 
Tomorrow will be the released of our PW result, im feeling okay right now but dont know how i will feel tmr morning. I hope i did well. Arghh, i still cant focus and study. Especially during the afternoon, i will choose to take a nap then wake up finding myself in deep shit, rushing all my assignments! Someone please, slap me hard enough for me to realise that i need to study NOW!