Tuesday, September 18, 2012

P for PreliminaryEXAM!

Prelim is coming to an end! YES, LIKE A FINALLY! 
BUT im 48 days NEARER to A level :/ Sigh!
Prelim will be a good gauge of where i stand. Not any nearer to an A, maybe struggling to get an E?  ARGHHHH! A level why you have to be so tough!
I really admire those who obtained an A in their A level. Well, they deserved it. It is either they are extremely, i mean extraordinary smart or they work darn hard since J1. Oh well, what can i expect? Im neither smart nor hardworking, LOL!
My CT is really the best CT any class can hope for. She is so sweeeeet! She text everyone before our prelim to wish us luck and motivate us. She even promised to treat the whole class to SEOUL GARDEN BUFFET after A level! OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH!
Some comments before i get back my result, HAIZ (heavy heart). I hate it when everyone was busy discussing their answers after the paper and my answers were nothing close to theirs. On a positive note, i didnt leave any blank this time round(maybe a little), kudos! Attempted everything, even CSE which i "managed" to stand at like 0.6 percentile out of the whole cohort during MYE. Hopefully history dont repeat itself and if possible i hope to achieve at least 60 percentile this time, PLEASE! Hahaha, fat hope! Im happy enough if i didnt screw CSE.
Chemistry was never ever on my side! Paper 2 was the first prelim paper and it was like slaughtering me because i didnt have enough time to complete. Okay, maybe if i have enough time i may not have the answer. Kill chem please! I was so confident, and even a bit of proud of myself when i was doing Paper 3 because that paper was kind of, to me manageable. The whole paper was smoothly completed. Then after the paper, everyone thinks it was easy, piece of cake. So yeah, at that point my self-esteem totally hit the rock bottom.
Mathematics. To be honest, i spent the least time on Math but compared with MYE, i did tried the questions before entering the exam hall. Mathematics used to be my forte but but but... look at the state of math now, is it even answerable ?!?!?! P1 was difficult and i thought P2 will be better since i scored better in Stats than Pure Math but NO! Everyone got raped by P2! I MEAN IT, EVERYONE!!!! STILL, that feeling you've got when you know that you put in effort but it is just not reflecting on your report card. 
Physics. It was okay for both papers i guessed? Just that my answer differ so much from the others. Sigh! Hoping for that slim chance that my answer will be correct :) 
Seriously, that person who created the planning question should seriously consider removing it. Chem's planning was okay but physics... OHMYGOSH! i cannot! I cannot handle physics planning! 

Alright, enough whining. 
I will strive to get As for A level. Let's go! 

Apart from all the studying and mugging and whatever! I have got an awesome, a beyond awesome class! We loves importunes decisions! 
I think you will learn to treasure your class more when you spend the last year with your class! Awww.. how much i hate to bid farewell! Speaking of farewell, my maid is returning to Indonesia, this thursday! Look how time flies, she has been working here for like 5/6 years already?! and i still dont know how old she really is! LOL!! Oh well, will seriously miss her and wish that she will have a successful life after her blissful wedding!

Long yet complicated post! Life cant be any simpler huh!