Friday, September 21, 2012

Maid-less days :/

Dont ever drive your maid crazy and allow her to return back to her homeland when you are not ready to do any chores! DONT-EVER!
I didnt exactly drive her crazy, hahaha! She went back to Indonesia to prepare her wedding and stuff and she is not coming back! :(
Life have been miserable without my maid :/ i...i... really hate doing all the chores. I've been really good today. Basically what i did today was : Prepare my OWN breakfast, mopped the entire house(floor), washed the clothes, cleared the dustbin, hang the clothes...etc. i did even went to the extend to clean the cat's cage! OH-GOD! Those commercial advertising detergent and whatever household products, WIPE THAT SMILE OFF! I cant.. i cant.. i cant even smile while mopping. Speaking of mopping, how joke! i mopped the same area for like 4 times. Not because its dirty but because the way i mop is so awkward. Initially, i mop then step on the area i mopped okay then i knew it was the wrong way. Then(trying the next method) i stand in front of the area and mop, ah! This may sound wiser but HELL NO! I forgot to bring the bucket of water out, so i stepped on the cleaned area AGAIN! So, another method and another until the area the cleaned without my footsteps *PROUD MUCH* As you can infer, this is how agonizing im while doing chores. Piece of advice, respect your maid/mom because its all hardcore labor work !!! Maybe its just me who ALWAYS whine but seriously the chores.... ohgosh! The thought of it is totally crazy. Fortunately my prelims are over, i will talk about prelims(again!) later.
Oh maid... my maid... went back INDONESIA!!!! T-T How can i not miss her right? After she messed up my life for 5/6years? HAHAHA! She is awesome just a bit noisy and naggy. She can go on talking about random stuff, from her kampong life to current life to future. Anything that she can thought of, crazy. Oh, she can scold my bro and me the whole day just because we dirty A BIT, REALLY A BIT, small tiny mini part of our uniform -.- Now that she's gone from my life forever, SIGH!

Alright Prelims!
Supposedly i have like 3 days of break before returning back to school but it was shorten to 2 because from what i heard, we did badly for our chem P2 so there is this immediate lecture for all H2 Chem students. This time i didnt whine because i know it was for my own good, SIGH!
Anyway, that day when i went lunch with mom and aunt they wake my idea. So actually i wasnt quite ready and didnt really bother about A level, didnt really bother as in not much preparation though i always stressed that i want to excel. So both mommy and aunt gang up and sort of talk sense into me, you know adults, they see future. Then they started to get serious when i told them i wanted to be a chef, FOOOOOD (it will eventually change to another profession because im extremely flickle minded) So yea, going to work hard after my break! LET'S GO!
  
Today mark the end of my Prelims. I really dont know what to feel. I should be all happy and excited because prelims ended but another part of me start to panic and get all stressed out because i jolly well know im not ready for A level. BIGBIGSIGH!
ANYWAY, we went basketball today. IT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME except the part that i sprained my ankle, OUCH! How many times must i injured myself to realize that basketball is not exactly a safe sports. I got a feeling this is not a good sprain, in a way that it hurt freaking badly as compared to my other old injuries. Adding to the burden of my ankle, my bro lost my ankle band(?) that band that restrict my ankle from any dangerous movements.  Anyways, we were totally epic today(before i sprain my ankle) because we got this great formation and obviously the team coordination! Whoa, we totally thrashed our opponent. Oh yeah, my team consist of ME, Elvis,JD and JC. We were like OH-MY-GOSH when we kept scoring. AND of course we won that match. Looking forward for another match with my awesome team, OHYEAH!

That's all.