Monday, September 24, 2012

Maid-less days: Day 3

I'm feeling good. In fact, i feel that i'm gradually becoming some professional housemaker or you can call me potential taitai! HAHAHA! I'm loving this short holidays before returning to my hectic school life. Living life to the fullest everyday during the holidays ~ 

Family gathering yesterday was beyond epic, i swear! My uncle was damn joke and the adults were too darn high!!! It was awesome to finally be able to let my hair down for awhile and gather with my beloved cousins. So, yesterday after dinner with my BIGBIGBIG family we went over to grandma's house to celebrate my cousin's birthday. After the celebration, the men were totally glued to the television because there was soccer match, umm...umm...ok! The women were at the living room probably gossiping? Hahaha, gossiping have been my whole big family favorite pastime! Then the young and obviously the coolest clique ever were in my cousin's room sort of... hmmm...yeah, thats what we do! HAHAHA! Everyone in the family literally has somewhere to go to, no one was left out. AWESOME! 

Family outing today and we went to Chinese garden. 
Aww~ So long since we visited Chinese Garden. It was so beautiful with all the lanterns and lights on the shoulder of the road. Dad was unusually high he even paid to go into the turtle and tortoise museum. It was nice in there, just a bit really a bit stinky! Made a wish upon a 82 years-old turtle. Hahaha! Just when we stepped out of Chinese Garden, the fireworks started. It wasn't all pity as we  were able to watch the fireworks from the outside. Lucky us! We were famished after the walk in the garden so we went for some mouth-watering food in Sembawang. The food were really nice, awesome and best of all, the price was darn reasonable! Though the shop wasnt exactly eye-catching but the food was totally Ummm~Ummm~(that means NICE)! I will definitely bring my friends there because the price is really fair and the serving was huge!

I guessed i'm staying home tomorrow because no one wants to go out!!!! 
Oh yeah, my cat just gave birth to a kitten in the afternoon! 
Thats all, ciao!