Monday, September 24, 2012

Shitty day

Everything just don't feel right today :( 
Today feel like shit. Whats new? Its Monday. Alright, sound so boring. 
The problem is i don't have to attend school today and i feel like shit, get it? Ah! never mind. Tomorrow will be the day GOSH!!! We will be getting back chem P2, bless me! :( 

I don't get it. I don't usually feel so down but today i feel like shit, down and so unmotivated to do anything. Didn't want to do any studies today so i was watching television the whole day. Oh yea, that was this show that kind of caught my attention and this "quote" that i thought of literally stuck in my head the whole day. "We can't change our self to fit into the environment, we just have to adapt to any given situation." Sound good? No? Okay :\ Then at night, i watched my favorite show 'The Voice S3' Oh yeah! It was just awesome! Don't you just love it when the judges were fighting for the contestants? Hahaha, i absolutely love it! So the contestants were always that determined to fight for their dream. That sort of motivated me to study harder. I guessed you need to know what you really want before you put your whole heart into getting it right? Still searching for what i really really really want BIGSIGH! A's is 40 days nearer :\ Im going to cry already!

I always find it hard to just let go. Okay, i might say that i've forgotten/let go whatever bullshit but i just know deep down that still a part of me holding on to it. Tssssss, like i said it is easier to say than to do it ! Sometimes, it is not our fault when certain thing reminds us of this person that USED to be HIGH level of importance to us. Now you know why i feel so shitty today? Adding to my already occupied mind is A level. I don't know where people get their motivation to mug that hard you know! I just don't have the mood to study!!! Worst of all, when you wanna tweet something and you see tweets about how much others have mugged !!! Freaking demoralized right now. I really hope to gain some confident from my Promos!