Sunday, March 17, 2013

My JC life ~

Define Junior College.... Ohhh... It was so terrible BUT this is where all the WILDEST and CRAZIEST part of you unleashed! YOLO !
Like most peepos, I dread going to school in my entire JC life. 
If not for all the wonderful friends I made there, I would hate, yes HATE going to school. 
There's a saying "You'll never miss a thing until it's gone". It is true. 
Unknowingly, I start to miss going to school. 

I miss running to the gate at around 7.43am with whole bunch of almost-late students and the teacher will start his countdown and shout "ANH! STILL WALK STILL WALK 5...4...3.."  

I miss sitting next to Jia De during CSE tutorial and lectures just so we can update about the gossip we know. He likes to call himself MR. Nice Guy. Agreed to that to a certain extent uh, not entirely! JD uh... all i remembered was whenever i have to deal with guy i will look for him and he will solve it with the guys' perspective! He will tell/teach me thing about guy OMG! Sometimes i would rather not know so much stuff about guys! Pretty nice a guy just too shy to approach new people! 
I miss sitting beside Arun. He's a left hander which mean he would unintentionally knock onto my right hand when I'm writing. Sometimes he will do it INTENTIONALLY and we start fighting HAHAHAHA! Arun is a very hyper person! He is just a photocopy machine, he copied almost all the homework but will edit here and there uh (JC style, cannot copy everything). The thing about arun is he's very irritating but that is also the good thing about him! When Wei Jie, Arun and Jia De comes together, OMG! THAT'S IT! They do the men-touch and everything they can think of! I miss how gay they are HAHAHA!  


I miss how Haziq,Miqdad and Hafiz would laugh at my very poor standard of English, reading out my failed essay in front of the whole class and laugh at my almost 3 pages worth of grammar and tenses errors!!!! Didn't expect that they survived all my whines of being hungry and tired these 2 years *claps* "I'm hungry" and "I'm tired" become something i said almost everyday in school HAHAHAHA!



I miss rushing to canteen/cafe during breaks to spot the red bag Chiobu, Wei Ting! We will spam talk during our breaks because its usually 30 mins and we need to speak at bullet train speed about how shitty our day went!! Then she will laugh damn loudly with echo from the back of the canteen! Some epic laughter she has.
Wei Ting uh... Hmmm she is one of the bitch i know in PJ HAHAHAHAHA! You will be amazed by her language whoa even her Iphone know it, it is kept under her most frequent used word!  
Wei Ting went almost all the school overseas trip with me and she's my lesbby because we always sleep together. I've heard/experience her ups and downs and she is always there when i need to whine! I also miss her saying "Buuuuuurden" and "TOOOOOO MUCH" Best moment with her was in Chiang Mai !~

I miss going to overseas school trip with Su Fang and we will talk and talk and talk and talk during our entire bus ride. Susu is one of my heart-to-heart pal. It's a lady thing uh, we whine a lot and after that we will return to the normal self. 
She's very lovely girl as in the way she speak very funny! HAHAHAHA! Whenever we meet, we have never-ending topic and there is always not enough time for us!  

I miss my MT best-est friend (I came out with this during MT, LOL!) Zoea! She's one of the friend i missed the most because we only had the chance to talk during MT lesson in J1! The awesome part was that she went Cambodia with us Whoohoooo! Though she was a little unwell but she didn't complain and everything.  She love/obsessed with black and she's not a clubber! I don't know why but I kind of feel that she is a really really fair(not the skin tone but the personality) person. For example, every time I tell her (more like ranting to her) my problem. She will be very calm and being extremely reasonable, which I really like this personality of hers a lot. Most of the times she blame neither party but look deeper into the picture and try to fix the problem! For me uh, if anyone tell me the problem i will point finger. That's why i think she is a nice and patient person! Oh yea, I love her handwriting, very artistic (to me lah).
Tooo lovely a girl ~


I miss my CT, Mdm Shalwa, she is the best teacher any class would ever ask for! She worried and nagged like a parent, she talks like a friend and she is very generous when it comes to our class parties! I just love her~ Her lessons are very slack as compared to other classes but she produces result and she often remind us not to be too proud of our result( during our CT and MYEs). Mdm Shalwa always encourages us when we feel like giving up. Especially me uh, my result was damn bad during CTs, MYEs and even Prelims kind of like hopeless result! Always or should i say FOREVER the last few percentile of the whole cohort, how embarrassing! Again, Mdm Shalwa didn't give up on us and even send us messages during our study breaks! In order to push us further, she would treat us once in a while, cafe food, pizza, delifrance and many more! I really think that she is one of most caring teacher our class has! 

I miss the canteen and cafe food, especially the cafe food ! I wouldn't disagree with the fact that JC is where you will gain the most weight. The yummy cookies, potatoes and hot dog with extra cheese made studies a little better. HAHAHAHAHA 

I miss all the random activities that we signed up due to my impulsiveness! Eg Dragon Dance competition and Annual Road Run. Fortunately for both event we did achieved something! 


I can't possibly list out everyone that i missed but these are few that really made my JC life better! 
Actually everyone that i met in JC impacted me just that i'm lazy to write it out! You know me, i'm extremely LAZY! 
The thing about JC is the peepos that you wouldn't wanna meet anymore will be the peepos that you hang out with the most! HAHAHAHA then you will realise that you miss every single one of them. I don't know what life would be if all of them enlist OMG!! Less outings, less lepak sessions, less jokes and less laughter! *Sniff* *Sniff* 


All i wanna say is that there is nothing in life that completely suck! Look how messed up JC life is but there are still bit and pieces about JC life that you will miss! Those friends, those moments, those laughter, those teases, those mundane lessons we been through.... 
So when my cousins/juniors asked if they should go JC i always replied that you need to be mentally strong but i again i would recommend JC because that the wildest/craziest part of my life so far! 





Once again people, YOLO!!!!! 

*Pardon my English, I know it is very bad  XP