Friday, November 07, 2014

Stressemostress

I was damn stress in the morning but after talking to my friends i felt calmer~
Aiyoh! I really don't like the feeling of stress.
I can get through this!
Finals are like two weeks away and i've got a lot of lectures left untouch OHGOOOOSH!
I have been sleeping very little lately due to the amount of stress i am experiencing. This is also why I am getting headaches more often. Damnnnn! I don't think I have ever study this hard but it's alright! I believe that my effort will not be wasted. Just let me enjoy the process of studying.

I kind of feel very bad towards ahwei :( because we were supposed to meet two weeks before but i was so busy with CEP2 and school work so we postponed to this week. We didn't get to meet this week too because I feel that I need to study. 真是不好意素! I will definitely make up for all these pangseh-ing after finals!

Right now, i am listening to Jay Chou's songs while trying to study for MLE2102 and Chemistry. Eeeek! Still feel quite sucky that I didn't manage to get tickets to Jay Chou's concert :\
Jay chou's songs have the ability to make you shooo sad but i like.

Harnah Harnah! Back to revising -.-

I think my post doesn't really make sense, my brain is barely working now! Wells, at least when i look back, there is something(this post) for me to laugh about LOLOLOLOLOL!