Thursday, November 20, 2014

People

I don't understand people.
People that I used to think are kind become especially cold and mean.
People that I used to think are too unique and aloof are actually the ones that are most comfortable to hang out with.
People that I thought were the most honest people turn out to be hypocrites.
People who I thought were selfish turn out to be the most generous ones.
People who I once considered as close friends can over-night-ly become the most distanced person I know.
People can choose who they wanna become and how they wanna treat others.

I might be too quick to judge but I learn from my judgement.
Life is filled with surprises!
I'm contended that even though my life revolved around people that hold negative values, I do have true friends(and obviously my family) that I hold dearly.
Treat people the way you wanna be treated
I'm not perfect, I'm still learning how to be nicer ^~^